Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Stuff you should know

If you don't know I am going to enlighten you that I have lots of links to share that are very very informative for you my dear family members, the IRS guy, the Google spam bot and the kid in Russia that check my blog daily ( a big Howdy to all the new readers too! )

So this post is all about what links you where.

First off if you didn't order your SuperBowl box yet then go to NatureBox right now and order yours for the Big Game.

Now I know a lot of people have a hard time getting a job but did you know you can blog your job? Yes by becoming an affiliate you can blog and earn from sales. So check out ShareASale and find your next gig as an affiliate.

Ok I love dogs and I need housing so I found People with Pets is a great resource so i thought it help you too!

A lot of people ask me how do I know what is going on in what city where, well case in point I will be in Las Vegas in March and it just so happens Sunset magazine has an article about the Downtown area so basically I check out the LocalWineEvents then I head over to Yelp Events then I am all about done until I check the Google Offers which gives me more ideas than you can shake a stick at.

Next up you know I love a good deal and trust me when I say I found a GREAT deal at Grocery Outlet I have successfully saved hundreds of dollars on my grocery bill and I do mean it nine out of ten times when I purchase say $50 worth of goodies or needs I saved that amount and / or MORE. Now, that is good but the Dollar Store is my place to go for all paper products and some great stemware. So save yourself some money.

Now I love Macys clearance rack but I found Overstock to have some great deals on hard to source items.

So there you have just a few links to things you need to know.

You are welcome.


Post a Comment