Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thanks Boss!

I have had the fortunate privilege to find work where I want to work and yes there is a need one must fullfill it is nice to work.

Tonight is the holiday party company celebration which is to say Thanks.

One thing I do not understand about some of the entitlement of a generation is the sense that the employer is there for them. Granted, getting work done is important and it helps to have perks but in reality you were not employee number one that grand title belonged to your boss or the CEO.

There is a lot to be said for making a company last 10 years and it does involve luck, blood, sweat, tears, and sometimes a little bit of sanity yet it still holds up.

While I can not name names I just want to say Thank You to my current and previous employers without you I would not learn what I now know.

Thank You.
Post a Comment