Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Recycle THIS! Posts from Birthdays past

As much fun as it is to get older one has to remember where they were to know where they are going right?

Well I just recycle some posts for you to read :)
and wish others happy st. birthday :P

From 2010  My brother in law
Hey's its the one lucky man's birthday today. I know I have already revealed how lucky you are to have joined our clan but, I wanted to take a minute and tell ya how much we are lucky to have you join us. First off, your own family was a great seat filler at the wedding...good idea to invite cousins! Secondly, I didn't know how easy it was to change my own oil till you just did it one day that makes you awesome and our psuedo family mechanic. I know I have mentioned this previously you taught me how to drive an manual transmission while I haven't practiced since I know my nephew will be in good hands with you.

You always cook when the family comes over aside from major holidays that my family insists on some traditional concoqtion, you cook and bar be que which may mean why my father allowed you into the house in the first place.

All in all, my sister made a good choice and hang in there okay, its only a few more years till you can get social security :)

You wouldn't be family if I didn't tell you that you are older than me Happy Birthday Big Guy.

In 2010 again we spring forward

Birthday Countdown: Spring Forward or did we already do that

***still lamenting the fact I am getting old but, in case you like old people check out Jon Stewart at the Daily Show at Comedy Centeral http://www.comedycentral.com *****

So, did you just find out at about 8am this morning its actually 9am ? Yeah those days can suck what's worse is showing up late when we fall back because you didn't change your clocks last night at 2am.

There is a few people to wish happy birthday to today and this week so as I spring forward I am going to do a laundry list of people's first names to wish Happy Birthday to...you know so I can spring forward! Get it? okay..

Anne
Anabelle
Anthony
Andrew
Brooke
Ben
Barbara
Chris
Christopher
Christine
Dina
Deanna
Dave
Emily
Ed
Francine
Frank
Helen
Harry
Iggy
Ingrid
June
Jack
Jerry and Gerry
Kim
Kelly
Ken
Leona
Luke
Melissa
Melanie
Mark
Mike
Oscar
Peter
Patricia B (not me)
Rene
Roberta
Sandra
Steve
Tim
Tamara
Uncle Jack
Victor
Victoria (tory)
Will (bill)
Wendy
Zena ( you know who you are! )

Hey it is someone elses birthday today!

I think March babies are product of June Weddings so there is a lot of people born in March
Post a Comment