Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Dieting, romance, travel...and 9 more weeks

My oldest sister visited and she took a page out of our mother's book and separated the visits between me and my older sister which to say limits the amount of booze I would consume, rather smart.

While Easter is over and today is April first I have to plan ( dangerous any time of year ) for what to do for the next 9 weeks.

So to help you plan the next 9 weeks I have to say try orbitz.com hotels.com and kayak because staying away from family is rather good idea considering I watch Martha Stewart yesterday while my older sister promoted the values of Paula Deen. ( YES PAULA DEEN OMG! )

Here is a great way to pass any sunday is with my favorite recipes for Mimosas, fruit collage, and ham steaks.

So here are some Mimosa Recipes ...I prefer Chandon or Barefoot

Pinneapple and orange juice
2 cups orange juice (not from concentrate)
1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
2 tablespoons grenadine
1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne

My mother would have LOVED this Grapefruit

8 large ruby red grapefruits
1 bottle of prosecco, chilled

I adore cranberries and cranberry juice
3 c orange juice, chilled
1 c cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
1 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled.
Garnish with an orange peel and/or frozen cranberries.

Get your vegetables in and still tolerate family members 
1-3/4 oz. Tomato juice
Champagne

So enjoy your week and April Fools Day is good time to like...get pregnant...ha april fools




Post a Comment