Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Argument to get a car...

made by a bus driver.

Believe it or not, its not until you experience the tale of woe that you realize that maybe getting a car isn't a bad idea.

You see bus drivers who honk at you and drive slowly so you could possibly catch up just to keep on driving is the equivalent of being punkd.

I got punkd and then when I went to tell my tale of woe to the next bus driver I KID YOU NOT he said that after two weeks of actual drive training by the new drivers they are on their own. Oh, Apparently, VTA is recognized as the best training program in the NATION...yeah totally explains Oklahoma city bus system to me now.

So I am looking at getting a car but I might get a bike or a moped or a Smart Car or a Fiat or another chauffeur because getting punkd on a day that isn't April Fools day is just not funny.


Post a Comment