Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Please Donate here

As you may or may not know my background is in the nonprofit arena to which I appreciate beyond words my former boss intuition and insight to letting me stay at my desk for so very long.

Here are a few nonprofits I would hope you would support

Beverly Bootstraps  has a food assistance program and thrift shop in addition to programs to help many other people

The Boston Camerata  has an amazing music program that thrives with your help

Check out Airway Science for Kids it has a great program for Teen flight. Just for you math and science play a very big part in flight so its always good to try it out

Did you know that there are rural areas in this country CyberLynx helps there so please donate if you can

One group I really like is Centro La Familia in Fresno and not just because they are going to see the Grizzlies on August 16th

I hope you will take time to look and see how you can help. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to leave a comment as I will personally respond.



Post a Comment