Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Monthly Subscription Addiction

I admit I have limited funds but what little I do have I found to spend on something I would never buy
That is why I love Birchbox, Ipsy and Bulu because I have been introduce to brands and products I probably would not go out and buy myself.

I literally did not like leave-in conditioner based on a review someone else I knew that put it in her hair and it felt "heavy". Trust me with my thick bob I can't have a heavy feel in my hair.

Then I tried the Beauty Protector product I was thrilled at how it made my hair feel and my hair wasn't oily, heavy, dirty, overly dry but soft and it stayed the whole day. Now I adore my box from Birchbox

Did you know I am trying to grow my fingernails again...so the Trust Fund nailpolish I got from Ipsy was perfect.

Sundried Tomato and Basil sounds could as a sauce but apparently its also a nutrition bar too that I got from Bulu.

While the boxes are just $10 ( plus tax / shipping handling sometimes) the biggest benefit I find is discovering of great new products that I would a) not see in my usual day to day shopping b) think about in my effort to expand my knowledge.

Granted, there are times I feel like I get the short end of the stick but for the most part I feel pretty good in my subscription box realm.

Now, I am always on the lookout for some more "goodies" except I don't want to pay more than $10 ...so I am looking at underwear, kids toys, and men's tshirts?

Then I wonder what would I put in my box? mmmm  this is going to be interesting.

Post a Comment