Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Travel Plans 2016

Wow, I just realized I actually went to a lot of places this year.

From Santa Barbara and Sacramento to San Luis Obispo.

This doesn't include weekend trips up and down the coast from Monterey to San Francisco.

I still have one more trip to plan and I honestly can't choose where to go.

That said...2016 is a different story
I will be going to Humboldt. I nearly went this fall but timing and my need to relax instead of travel won out so Humboldt I will see you in 2016.

That said, I do plan to go to Reno and Las Vegas ( I may still go again this year) at least once in 2016

Another new trip will be to Yosemite and/ or Fort Bragg. Depending on time and if there is any available I will take a weekend in Capitola Painted ladies and finally I will figure out where I am moving to in 2016.

Why not go out of state?

Well, Hawaii seems like a nice place and there is wine in Baltimore but, honestly if you can't have fun in your own backyard how can you expect to do it in somebody else's ?
Post a Comment