Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weighting

It has been a difficult summer for me and my waistline. Since May I did (mostly) what the Doctor ordered me to do.

Mostly.
Now, being praised for continuing to keep up my exercise regime and maintain my current weight is nice.

Being told that I am aging ( also known as the A word with me ) is just not that great. In fact I have been know to throw an Adult full on temper tantrum that made most 6 year olds cry ...in the waiting room with all the cool toys.

Barring some more drastic measures in which I refuse to participate due to my health plan may go hay wire I am officially waiting to weighing.

Yeah, there is one way I can go down and I might lose another 30 pounds but then be right back where I am currently being stuck having only lost the additional 30 pounds and fighting to keep it.

Or I can continue on doing the slow tried and true method that I am on sans medical procedures and prescriptions and hopefully lose the next 30 pounds - naturally.

It will only take 6 months versus 3 months. So that is it 3 months I lose 30 lbs or 6 mos I lose 30 lbs.

For once I am taking the natural way because of the health insurance guru I know says regardless of healthcare coverage if you take the medical route you will be "bumped" into another category regardless of actual progress.

The one thing is I can only weigh myself once a month whereas previously I was doing it weekly. This time I am also sticking to a calorie diary where I report the number of calories I ate not what i ate.

This is different because let's say I get 3 Hostess Twinkies ( 6 x 150) that is 900 calories so I can have a whole 1100 more calories for an active person but one thing I found in my trial week was I usually only eat between 1500 to 1800 calories a day.
Hence my goal is not to eat 6 Hostess Twinkies in a day.

I usually stop after one anyway.
Post a Comment