Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

What would I do in Baltimore?

Since I am stuck on Baltimore today ( by the way Happy Labor Day ) I figure I should let you know what I would do if I was going to go to the place where Vice President Joe Biden would travel to and fro...

So barring a trip to the Baltimore Mental Hospital I think I would at least try to catch
An Orioles Game  this Saturday after my flight on United from SFO would land bright and early Saturday morning and barring any jetlag I would definitely partake in the Walk to End Lupus starting at 9am and head to Camden Yards for the game to get my hot dog du jour.

My day doesn't end with the last out as I will then go do some Stargazing and Smore's with Terrapin Adventures  from which I will go back to Blue Door on Baltimore .

Now, its Sunday morning and demands brunch as there is a lot to choose but I am going to try to grab a bite at Saturday Morning Cafe  before heading over to the Catonsville Arts and Craft Festival  maybe catch a film at Charles Theatre or find myself staring at art inside the Walters Art Museum   before having a decadent meal at The Capital Grille before rolling back into bed only to leave on the first flight out Monday morning leaving Baltimore a little more stuffed than some others.

Post a Comment