Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Zoe Ambler Author

Repeating an original 5 Questions with Zoe

I have the privilege of virtually meeting Zoe Ambler, published author of The Road of Darkness . Zoe is also participating in the Blogging 101 University along with publishing on Blogher NaBloPoMo posts.

Zoe Ambler, Author 
Zoe was kind enough to answer my 5 Questions

1. What is the biggest benefit to writing?

Freedom. In writing, you are free to indulge and create worlds and characters that defy imagination and the norm.

2. Did you seek out an editor or go solo?

I went it solo. I will admit that was a mistake.

3. When is the best time to write a blog/ book?

Any time! I am up at all hours, so sometimes I work on writing, and sometimes I work on blogging. Sometime I just sit back and scroll and stalk other peoples blogs. >_>

4. What is the one thing you wish you did before you started?

Better marketing/promotion and advertising. I sort of waited until the last minutes, and I am paying for it. >_<

5. What do you plan for the next year?

The follow-up book for 'The Road of Darkness'. Its working title is 'The Path of Redemption'. I have two endings and am not sure which one I want to use. And then I would also like to start publishing some of my romance/erotica books.


One of many to come :) 
Thank you Zoe for answering my questions, and I totally look forward to seeing your next book coming out this spring! 
Post a Comment