Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

1700 was a long time ago...kinda ...

*** repeating a post from when I just had 1700 ..no one knows the trouble I go thru to repeat stuff ***

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Post 1700

Hi,

In 2007 I started this blog as a platform for my campaign to join Campbell City Council. The run ended and this blog has remained my soapbox. I have lamented, prodded and cajoled many people to donate, attend or otherwise laugh with me on the very foibles of life we transverse.

So, on the realization I have done 1700 posts I have decided to take a break from blogging until January 1, 2014. I know that seems radical as I did this previously as an effort to help my journey to gainful employment but the reality to that is it didn't make a difference.

I sincerely hope you and yours have a very merry holiday and a great New Year.

See you Wednesday, January 1st, 2014.

All my best,

Sincerely,
Patricia Appelquist
Post a Comment