Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Partial Repeat : Almost a new year ...

** you guessed it I am getting older thus I am repeating myself so here is a partial repeat. if you don't like it check out Alton Brown ***

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Almost a New Year!

There is a lot to be thankful for the past year but to really truly celebrate the New Year one must have Champagne so without further ado here is my guide to celebrating with Champagne and Popcorn.

The first part of celebrating with Champagne and Popcorn is you have to commit that you will not be outside at all during the night so get a book like War and Peace or a 500 pc puzzle.

Next, if you intend to have more company than a dog or birds you should probably get a board game or two. Something like Apples to Apples or Settlers of Catan really Jenga doesn't cut it.

Now, for your ambiance I have to insist on the Toast the Nation with NPR but any Pandora mix will do and if you have a mix cd of your favorites should work too.

Granted Champagne and Popcorn is not much substance so I recommend having quick foods on hand from olives to fine meats and cheeses but remember the deal is Champagne and Popcorn.
Post a Comment