Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Repeat : end of the month marching

****Hey, I am not a huge fan of getting older because doctors use it as an excuse to blame every conceivable ache and pain on the fact you are a day older hence I am repeating posts...enjoy !
If you don't like repeats ...don't watch reruns ***

Sunday, March 28, 2010

March right on outta here...

Hey, if you thought I was cranky during Valentine's Day weekend, oh wait! You have not seen me without sleep for two days. No, really the whole Spring forward thing was great but now I am ready for April and paying my taxes.

It may be because I never had children, it may be because someone wanted to cause me harm, it may be because the EDD is a government agency and like all fine government agencies it is broken.

Whatever or whoever caused my distress I had very little sleep in March. I tried not to take naps but one day I was up at 4:30 am to Midnight that is a good 18 hours of activity and gut wrenching drama only to be awake again the next night at 2am and still awake at 5am.

I did some sominex and relaxation exercises only to wake up at 6am after falling asleep at 4am.

I read books, did exercises like long walks, I got blurry vision one week and to tell you about it might make you an accomplice to my crime...I texted everyone I knew, I looked at Facebook profiles, I tweeted. I was awake and sincerely, all I wanted to do was sleep.

So if March is in like a Lion and out like a Lamb, let's hope I don't get stuck counting the sheep.

Post a Comment