Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Repeat ...from last year

Yup I am here ...or there ..but this is a repeat

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Saint Patrick's Day ...Wear Green or ELSE!!!

Yes, today is a very blessed day in Ireland and the river in Chicago maybe naturally green where as the lights that light up the White House are just temporarily green.

Oh, yeah it is my birthday!

Thank God for the Irish Doctor whom named me otherwise my name would have been Gertrude Eugenia ...yes..Gertrude was going to be my name.

I don't want to get into the years I spent hearing Peppermint Patty but it is a bit better than Gertrude.

I am also blessed that my siblings had boys. I could only imagine them naming their child Gertrude. Seriously.

For years' birthdays were my scene if I knew your birthday I would celebrate it like the Fourth of July.

Then I grew up and I met other people born on Saint Patrick's Day.

Really, there were other people born on this day...seriously look it up!

Put on some green and maybe eat some corned beef and cabbage ...tomorrow is Wednesday and you need to go to work!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.


Post a Comment