Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

What is Design Village?

I went to Cal Poly recently and trust me I wish I was a college student but, I am not so, here are some pictures from an event called Design Village 
Aside from some amazing stuff from West Valley Students I saw just how far students have to go to bring their designs and show up.

 First the students have to walk in their designs along a 1 mile dirt road ...that is not a paved road ...on a hot day.

 Some of the designs are intricate or complex with each team member carrying a piece of it




After the one mile walk they have to then climb up a steep hill to display their designs where they will stay with their designs all day and overnight.
The designs are unique and team efforts were imperative 

but with high spirits this was  a great event to go to! 


Post a Comment