Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Get Your Sunscreen Out for these events in June

I have approximately 6 sunscreen products at my disposal.
I wear maybe 3lbs of sunscreen on average Saturday afternoon.
I have one gallon of Aloe Vera for the one spot on my body I have somehow missed but now is burnt to a crisp.

Don't let the sun keep you away from some amazing events....



On Saturday June 4th Go hang out in Monterey at the Monterey Wine Festival 
Do you know your Greek? On Sunday June 5th learn some great Greek at the Annual Greek Festival at St. Nicholas
Get your cowboy boots on and head over to Livermore for the Rodeo  on Saturday June 11th
On Sunday June 12th head over to West Valley College to Drumbeat to a Lupus Cure 5K
The next weekend celebration for Dad's deserves a lot of thought so Mow the Lawn, change the oil and fix him dinner ( or breakfast ) but, basically its his day make it the best one yet.
Oh and maybe take him to the Alameda County Fair 
The next weekend is the 2016 Silicon Valley BBQ Championships  I will be very busy.
Finally, planning a getaway for the next four days Fourth of July Holiday will be hard but I am sure you can find something to do.

Post a Comment