Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

MakeUp Bag: Subscription and Review items thingy

If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I have developed a slight obsession with Birchbox, Ipsy, Bulu, NerdBox, and Loot Crate.

I also want to do GlobeIn and Bark Box but I think you have to have a dog to do Barkbox otherwise I would just end up donating it to the local shelter when they could probably use the money versus another toy.

Now, when you sign up for these subscription services you should review them and review them everywhere from Pinterest to Youtube to your blog and twitter feeds.

And while I would try to do that with Birchbox it is where I found it took an extra three to five days for me to get the box and I would be what they call "tardy to the party" so I stopped that except for the occasional great product.

I also don't wear a lot of makeup ...really I don't since I had cystic acne as a kid makeup just would irritate the hell out of it. So adding on three different primers (lips, face, eyes) and finishing with highlighters was a 3 hour task in the morning. Not to mention reapplying said makeup.

I spent more time thinking about makeup than I did about weightloss trust me that is another problem too.

Now I just get Ipsy because its simple and I can regift the bags but, its not that I don't want to share with you all the fabulous stuff. Its that I am really trying to declutter.

Seriously, I have like a pile of stuff to review or share or whatever ...its huge and messy and I have to adult it.

Trust me if there is a great  product I will share it with you but honestly I have such a hard time now just finding the right mascara ( its a pain ..seriously ) that sharing everything I get is kinda not important.

So yes, I am wearing makeup and I have subscription stuff and I swear I need a huge bag for it all... not imagine the anxiety of taking pictures ...
Post a Comment