Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Star Count It ! Starbucks New Rewards Systems works

**** FYI : This is NOT a sponsored post but my actual experience since the new Starbucks Rewards program started *****

So, you know where there is a Starbucks...aside from your kitchen, the one on the corner and the one down the block...I kid but the reality is that you could be in the middle of Los Angeles and you would be in one block radius of 10 Starbucks and that is if you DON'T count the hotels that carry Starbucks.

Starbucks launched a very much needed overall of their reward system and I for one am impressed having garnered over 500 stars in the past month ( that is a 4 free coffees folks or goodies ) below is one snapshot

3.9 Stars Earnedswimfaye (4418)Princeton Plaza - San Jose 
$2.00 USDJune 13Open details for Starbucks transaction of June 13 at 5:37 PM.

History Index item for June 11 at 4:39 PM.
3.9 Stars Earnedswimfaye (4418)Almaden Center - San Jose 
$2.00 USDJune 11Open details for Starbucks transaction of June 11 at 4:39 PM.

History Index item for June 11 at 9:23 AM.
40.5 Stars Earnedswimfaye (4418)Almaden Center - San Jose 
$5.25 USDJune 11Open details for Starbucks transaction of June 11 at 9:23 AM.

History Index item for June 11 at 9:22 AM.
Reloadswimfaye (4418) 
+$10.00 USDJune 11

History Index item for June 8 at 9:16 AM.
125.0 Stars Redeemed 
June 8

History Index item for June 6 at 12:16 PM.
15.0 Stars Earnedswimfaye (4418)Great Mall - Door 1 
$3.75 USDJune 6


Admittedly, I was unemployed so I spent some time inside of Starbucks job searching and getting a coffee was more perfunctory than necessity but, I thought free coffee can not hurt the process. Now the star add up had to do with special offers / sweeps / goodies I totally was able to hack getting 125 stars easily by participating and refilling and ordering online. 

It was the other day that I realized that I had earned 4 free drinks and wondered what the hubbub was all about. 

Basically people don't like to think ...seriously if I had to add up and count my points my head would explode and trust me that will be really messy. 

Instead, during the heat wave I have enjoyed cool lemonades and frappuccinos. I admit its awesome and I also am in love with Ethos Water. 

Trust me on this... the Starbucks new rewards system is just fine...stop the panic. 

Equally, for the record.. I still drink at Peets' still once in a while. 
Post a Comment