Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

9 Months to go to another "baby"

Yup, I am expecting another baby in 9 months.

Hold off buying me burping towels because the "baby" is another 30 lbs since my gym membership ends June 1st.

Oh, you thought I was going to carry another human, well in a way I am except it is all fat and nothing more.

There is a lot of plans and diets that will help me shed 10 to 15 lbs but the reality is it took me 18 months to have the first "baby"

I have a whole holiday season to get thru and more personal trials and tribulations to experience but the goal is to have had another "baby" in 9 months.

Right now I have lost just 8 pounds in the past 2 months ...that is just 25% of the 30 lbs...if I continue on the slow and steady pace I can lose 24lbs by May then push out the remaining 6lbs in 31 days to meet my goal right?

I have a good system in place and I can see some results. When my life had to take a hard right I found a lot of stress release in exercise but it was also very frustrating to work out and listen to people talk about their work while I was looking for a job.

There is a ton of pitfalls and honestly I can not watch the news its a big trigger for me.
I have resorted to getting Hulu sans commercial breaks because another trigger for me is a commercial about a car or some weird medicine that will help lower my H1C ( do I even have that? ).

I will have to invest in more tennis shoes and work out clothes and maybe even try the total body enhancement thing...it vibrates ...oooohhhh.

I will chat about this mostly on Sundays...because I love to go to the gym then.
Post a Comment