Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Did you forget?

Today was one of those days I don't want to have to remember but I will. I will because it was a day that I had to remember stuff I don't want to deal with. I have to give myself credit that I can remember a lot of things like the day I was hit by a car.

I hate the fact I can remember the day a horse died in front of me. I do not want to remember the boy's name I first kissed because he did it on a bet but I know that because I can't forget that.

I really would like to. I really would like to erase some of the heartache I have felt over the years courtesy of me being a trusting person.

So on October 8, 2016 I will walk so others can not watch their loved ones forget their names or dates or special events like wedding anniversaries and birthdays.

Please help me by donating to the Walk to End Alzheimer's here in San Jose. Fill out this form here http://act.alz.org/site/TRGiftForm?fr_id=8856&px=12221477

Thank You.
Post a Comment