Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Do This ! Baltimore Maryland Go Be and Do This

I have not moved out of Oz yet but, that does not mean I do not look at other places to live with wild excitement and abandon. 

I pretend I can go anywhere and everywhere courtesy of the internet. Fortunately, I am not in Baltimore but if I was I would do the following events ...

First this Friday September 30th I would go to probably my favorite hotel the Lord Baltimore Hotel where I would hook up with the Women Entrepreneurs of America  local chapter fall business summit. 

I would probably have to a be Baltimore Ravens fan too which means I would go to have Dinner with Scott Garceau and Jeremy Conn on Thursday October 13th...granted I would go totally to find a man to marry but hey I know pigskin too. 

Then on the weekend I would be into Mushrooms well Mushroom City Art Festival on Saturday October 22nd Check it out http://mushroomcityartfestival.org/


Post a Comment