Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Please Fill This Out .....

My parents died relatively quickly my father in his sleep and my mom about two days in the hospital. I did not have to plan, sort or run back and forth to doctors, hospitals and nursing homes.

I did not have to spend hours or days worrying about them getting lost or forgetting my name.

In the past two years Alzheimer's has become part of my life introducing its self as an amber alert for an elderly person lost, then me meeting an elderly person suffering from Alzheimer's lost on the bus, then an acquaintance, then a neighbor dealing with trying to take care of a parent and more friends, coworkers and politicians.

I am not raising funds because I care but because I want to end Alzheimer's today not tomorrow.

You can help me by making a $5 donation here http://act.alz.org/site/TRGiftForm?fr_id=8856&px=12221477

Thank You.
Post a Comment