Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Repeat a Post : Love?

This is a repeat post from May 2015 when I was doing Blogging U


Monday, May 11, 2015

Skip a beat

Today's Blogging U prompt is I want to know what love is We each have many types of love relationships — parents, children, spouses, friends. And they’re not always with people; you may love an animal, or a place. Is there a single idea or definition that runs through all the varieties of “love”?


I will be honest I have never fell in love, it just has not happened and yet I think its because I have not let it happen.

Years ago I thought love would complete me alas no one has come to put me back together instead I have learned probably by taking the very long road to get there what love is to me ...my definition. You can go get your own.

Love isn't love or at least what we associate with Valentine's Day or Romantic movies.

The culmination of loss, concern, humor, caring, fear, bravery, respect, sympathy, and stronger emotions make up love between two people.

Would you put your life down for another? Would you support another? Would you be supported? Would someone save you above all else?

No Hallmark card, no box of chocolates does not mean love doesn't exist what if there was no chocolate in the world would love die?

When you look at someone what is your first thought? Fear ? Hope?
Post a Comment