Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Working Out ! Days Off

I do take days off from heading to the gym because I either have plans or its been five days straight of working out and I have (HAVE) to take a break. I usually take an long way around or I do a different exercise like Yoga in the Park or hike at Quicksilver Park.

Then there are days I just head to the Ocean to sit and vegetate which means I have to spend time putting on sunscreen and gathering reading materials first.

Honestly, I totally recommend just sitting on the beach and relaxing.

While my attempts to nap on the beach was interrupted by the occasional dog walking their guardian I risked a sunburn to burn a different kinda of calorie...stress.


I was completely and totally relaxed just listening to the waves on the beach. It was the best workout ever.
Post a Comment