Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Let's Do Lunch....maybe.

One thing about working in Downtown San Jose you feel like you are in the center of the universe. There is always an event happening at one of the big venues from the Convention Center to the SAP ( Shark ) Tank. There was an abundant supply of events happening in the SoFA district and hotels. If you could not find something to do you were not trying very hard.

Now I am a little bit father away and I have a different perspective one where I do not over commit myself and try to do every event. First off the experience is exhausting, secondly I am horrible at being "busy".

Making Lunch arrangements is the most of my to do list now and that is when I have time and energy. I have learned not to force a situation because I have been on the receiving end of that. Somehow because I agreed to be at said time and place I was inconvenience to someone else.

Take for instance the C2SV festival complete with the City Dance on Thursday, SoFA Crawl on Friday and The Alternative Press Expo on Saturday those are three events I want to do but I can not get to them all and do my laundry.

Try to remember that because you can't "do lunch" doesn't mean you are missing out on anything but working better and on your terms
Post a Comment