Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Working Out ! Accepting that you don't need to eat that

Aside from generalized depression the food addiction is a serious bummer. I was looking thru my photos only to find dogs, beach, food and wine pictures. It is really surprising when you have to share that with a group of people and they agree with you.

However you deal with the need or lack of food really can make or break your weight loss goals.

I basically have to restart the whole dang process again, committing myself to go to the gym and making my time there count.

The excuses not to go to the gym are more numerous than any internet search for kittens playing are so you have to readjust your thinking and hitting the restart button is just as hard.

Time is not something to be wasted.
Post a Comment