Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Working Out! Gaining a new perspective

I admit I have fallen off the exercise 5 days a week wagon.
This is going to make the next 8 months very hard.
I got really nicely into a routine.

Then disappointment of not raising more than I wanted for a the Walk to End Alzheimer's and the disappointment of not doing all the things / experiences I wanted.

The disappointment that I am not in love with my gym anymore but I know I HAVE TO WORKOUT to lose weight.

Between the Fear of Missing Out and going to the gym ...well fear one and that is not half of it.

I nearly ate a whole cheesecake one day. It didn't have any toppings so I thought the Chocolate Mint frosting would be good.

I threw out the cheesecake and the canister of frosting. I wasn't disappointed with things and events I was failing to admit my go to happy place ...food.

It is really hard and very creative about how food addiction becomes you're personality.
The Macaroons and Bacon Chocolate bars are not what one should have when they are trying to lose weight.
No matter my excuse or version of an reasoning I have gained weight courtesy of what I call disappointment and now I am motivated to go back to the gym because I know what I can and can't do.

I can not lose weight on my own.
Post a Comment