Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

November Ipsy Bag review

Let me start with the basics here; Ipsy is only ten dollars a month. Its my little something gift to myself. The only reason I do get Ipsy is because of the bag. I got hooked on the monthly subscription service via Birchbox and eventually had like 5 monthly boxes coming to my PO Box it was pretty diverse and unique. Then I started getting overloaded with emails which is just a big turn off for me. I pared down to three subscription services and then finally went cold turkey.

When I took a step back from all the subscriptions I had a criteria 1) had to be reuseable / giftable 2) had to have a "good" component 3) affordable
Ipsy meets that in the basic version of the subscription.

Why is Ipsy a good choice for you? I do not know aside from being a very stylish bag, reasonable products and at $10 a month totally valuable so if you are looking to give a gift or give yourself a gift...try Ipsy.

Now on to my review


 Okay this month theme is RockStarlet and let's start with the bag, it is compact well made cloth bag that is really sturdy zipper and the details go straight to the pull tab a little star ! 

Next I needed more tools than I knew and Ipsy has helped me to that 

Next, I have tried some amazing stuff courtesy of Ipsy and some items I did not know if I would love or hate but the products appear to be well harvested meaning that very few products come across as being heavy with chemicals so, I am happy to get them.


You also earn points when you review items and I garnered enough points to get three brushes and a hair mask so totally worthwhile.

FYI: No Ipsy did not sponsor this post
Post a Comment