Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Post-A-Day in November

So due to Blogher having their NablopoMo on Facebook and I am not a writer so I won't sign up for NaNoWriMo

I admit this is harder than it looks but basically I am going to up my blog posts this month...hang in there its only 30 days but it is difficult.

The first topic is easy but I have to make it interesting for you to read so ...

Eat, drink and be merry
( for tomorrow we die. The world is ending tomorrow! Tell us about your last dinner — the food, your dining companions, the setting, the conversation).

My last dinner I would love to cook it as I just enjoyed Salmon Bacon ...in BLT form for dinner the other night as I thought it would be a good idea to have breakfast for dinner.

Two words..
Salmon Bacon.

Think about it my last meal is going to be everyone's last meal next to the organza evening gowns and tuxedos complete with an violin concerto playing songs from Frank Sinatra to Adele. We all be so happy me and about a thousand people whom trust my cooking.

I am not just going to eat to eat I am going to feed the entire world with plates, bowls and goblets filled to the brim with oodles of goodies.

Generous? I think not because if this is my last meal and there is an organza dress to be worn I am down right expensive ...remember its not just bacon but Salmon Bacon
cheese and bread 

Who in the world that we live in has Salmon Bacon over regular bacon ? Why would you need to have Salmon Bacon in your life? Except of course if you were going to have a last meal.

From a small appetizer round of crostini topped with everything from bell capers, sweet gems of tomatoes, and dollop of handmade buffalo mozzarella. There will be so much wine and aperitifs that my dinner will have to start at noon but then again extending the day into the night and the next morning because I see an upside down pineapple cake drizzled with caramel for the final dessert with a cup of coffee.

We have to be dancing in between courses just to keep up with waiters !

Oh my last meal will be epic and probably be a BLT sandwich variety too.



Post a Comment