Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

And We're BBBAAAAAACCCCKKKK...For the Last Time

Happy New Year My Little Google Bot 😏 and everyone else-

This is it for the next 75 days there will be at least one post a day.

After March 17th this page goes static and then private.

I am not going to lie to you the next 19 days will be incredibly sad and maddening at the same time.

The Election of the incoming regime is going to take a lot of wind out of my sails but I have a buffer or two in place.

One thing I am looking into is a bomb shelter because prior to today the PEOTUS has engaged in a level of fear mongering that makes one wonder if Newt Gingrich was not right and somehow we are now living in an Alternate Reality.

Be sure to check out my Tumblr page and A Day Off Now blogs as those will and have schedule ramp ups.

Right Now I admit ....I am going back to bed ....
Annie Spratt Unsplash

Post a Comment