Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

January Ipsy Bag Review

Okay, I think everyone remembers when I discontinued Birchbox right? So why in the world is Ipsy making the EXACT SAME MISTAKE? In the past week I have received not one but 6 emails from Birchbox from tracking links to promotions.

I will probably discontinue my Ipsy subscription just because of this very reason I really do not like my inbox filling up with emails for promotions for a product I already enjoy.

That said let's get on with the review for January.




 The bag is super cute as to be expected. I think Ipsy may have increased the size or at least the illusion the size of the bag has gotten bigger
 Next the products are still of high quality probably I would not seek out some of these items including the BB Cream but I love the nail polish and look forward to this jumpstart spring nails....if I grow my nails :)

Post a Comment