Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Buying A Car

Since VTA is going to discontinue service to where I live and walking 4 miles to a bus stop is just plain unpractical.
I am looking at buying a car which I admit I do not want to do.

There are a handful of reasons not to buy a car

  • Driverless Cars are coming 
  • Gas prices are rising
  • Potholes 
Yet, i have looked for housing inside the Golden Egg Circle that VTA has deemed its Service area and pricing for sharing a one bedroom is more than even me medicated can handle. I am thinking of moving still but the options are really limited and I would still need a vehicle to move. 

Oh Zipcar isn't working with me right now ....I don't know what to make of it but the reality is just that.

So we know its going to be Red and that is about it. period. 

Wish me luck 

Post a Comment