Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Getting Ready

While I planning the next transition for this blog and moving everything over to my other two blogs ...I am reminded that sometimes planning is a good thing.

Like Sunday Nights ....
From about 8pm I am prepping for the week ahead I make sure I have my lunch ready and I take a shower and I put my gym clothes in my bag to go.

I still have laundry to do just in case and I have chores to do but then again I get bored easily and it would do me no good to not have anything to do but twiddle my thumbs.

So here is a few links to a few other preps you can do too...

Remember I had about 4 umbrellas and 2 First Aid kits with me at all times once so, this guide on being prepared is good too - Prepping 101 

Try to be optimistic when you prepare with Ultimate Prep 

Serious preppers are serious and especially for Beginners 

Now I even admit I am doing this with my tongue firmly in my cheek but I will be honest I go here for all my preparedness needs

The Red Cross


Post a Comment